Monday, June 6, 2011

I finally caved in...

I blame this whole blog on my friends Kelsey and Mallory. 

After several months of telling me, well practically begging me (like I have an interesting life or something) I finally got a blog. It took me about 1 month to even really consider having one, and then the past couple weeks Mallory and I have been trying to think of a good "blog name" and finally we came up with one. We came up with so many ideas, then would shut them down so fast. I said I had to have a good name, or I wasn't going to make it. So then after about a solid 2 hours of talking on skype, we came up with "Joyefully". My middle name is Joye (yes, spelled with an E) and we thought it was creative and cute. Now here I am, writing my first post. 

I somewhat regret making this blog because that means I have to update it, take pictures of what I am doing/making, and somehow get creative with things. But then there is some part of me that is happy that I made one because then my other friends who don't live here in Utah, or my mom, or who ever, can see what I've been up too and maybe it will even get me to actually start taking pictures. (Usually that is Kelsey's job--love you Kels. ha) So we will see how this goes. I think it will be fun, but I already have no idea how to work things on here. Hence the no color and lack of pictures or anything. Hopefully that will change soon...

3 comments:

  1. hooooraaaaayyyy! the first post.. pure excitement. glad kels & i hound you about it enough for you to finally make one! you'll get the hang of it all, i promise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES, very cute name too. Like it Brit. I see big things coming from this ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the name. Great pick! And, I must say, I'm super excited about your blog. No pressure. :) And... when you come home in a few weeks I'll most likely still be here, so I can show you the ropes on blogger, if needed.

    ReplyDelete